What Are Cookies?
For more general information on cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- Google Analytics: collects information about website usage to help us improve our content and user experience.
- Fathom: collects website analytics and does not track individual users.
- Facebook: collects website analytics and provides personalized advertising.
- Lucky Orange: collects website analytics and provides live visitor recordings and heatmaps.